How to become a delegate? ... 如何成为代表?

• Is there any english instructions for how to become a delegate?
    有没有英文说明如何成为代表?

• @northasch thank you very much, I have now added the current rank to my signature as suggested by you!

• Welcome Strauss! Great to see more potential delegates from the US also. A tip is to post your current ranking in your forum signature, then people can more easily find you in the Delegate list.

• Thanks guys for your help! I have transferred 25+ k XAS coins to my wallet and have a VPS server running linux with 8 GB memory and unmetered bandwith in north america.

Please vote "strauss" as a delegate :)

Thanks everyone!

• administrators

@northasch yes, you need set up the node, and get enough vote to entry top 101

• Hello
    After registering the node and transfered 25K XAS to wallet, is that all needed to be technical set up for forging?

What would you say are the next typical step for a delegate?
    你好
    注册节点并将25K现金转入钱包后,是否需要技术设置锻造?
    你会说什么是代表的下一个典型步骤?

• Thank you all!

I have now setup a delegate node in north-europe as "northasch".

Going through the process, there are some minor problems to set this up. I will make an updated tutorial for newcomers.

谢谢你们!

我现在已经在北欧设置了一个委托节点为“northasch”。

通过这个过程,有一些小问题要设定好。我将为新手提供一个更新的教程。

• @northasch Welcome...

• administrators

In brief,you should register a node, and hold 25k XAS in your wallet, then ask for votes, if your percent of votes are on the top 101, then you will be a delegate

Looks like your connection to Asch was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.